The WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCe ‘EXCELSIOR’ is a high-performance HF/VHF/UHF/SHF software-defined receiver with a frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.5 GHz, with two independent channels of 4 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth available for recording and further digital processing, plus a 16 MHz wide real-time spectrum analyzer.
Update 11 Jan ’12: Per Grove Enterprises, the Excalibur should be available shortly for purchase. The retail price will be approximately $4,700 US.
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 3500 MHz (except cellular bands where required by law)
- Ultra-fast search speed 1 GHz/s
- Two independent receiver channels
- Real-time spectrum analyzer up to 16 MHz wide
- Unlimited width swept spectrum analyzer
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Audio and DDC recorder
- High sensitivity
- Excellent dynamic range
- Signal analysis tools
- Numerous types of search and scanning modes
- Precise measuring tools
- USB 2.0 interface
- Manufacturer’s Product Page - WiNRADiO WR-G39DDCe ‘EXCELSIOR’
- Please contact us if you know of a WR-G39DDCe review
- Monitoring Times Magazine expects to publish a review late Spring, early Summer.