Shortwave Radio Index content by SWLing.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at swling.com.
- C Crane
- County Comm
- Cross Country Wireless
- IZT Labs
- Lazy Dog Engineering
- Made in Australia
- Made in Germany
- Made in Indonesia
- Made in Italy
- Made In Japan
- Made in the UK
- Made in USA
- Midnight Science
- PC controlled
- Ramsey Electronics
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
TagsAlinco Analog AOR C. Crane County Comm Degen Degen DE008 Digital Radio Mondial DRM DSP Eton Grundig Icom IZT Labs Kaito Kchibo Made in Australia Made in Germany Made In Japan Made in USA MP3 Portable Portables Quantum Quantum Shortwave Radio Radio Kits RDS RFspace Sangean SDR Self-Powered Shortwave Portables Shortwave Radio Kits Shortwave Radios Si4734 SiLabs Si4734 Silicon Labs Silicon Labs Si4734 Software-Defined Radio Software-Defined Radios Sony Tecsun Ten-Tec Ultralight Winradio
- Thank you…!
- A review of the Kaito KA29 / Degen DE29
- A look inside the RadioShack Model 2000669 shortwave radio
- Shoot-out results: Top ultra-portable shortwave
- A digital announcement from STF Radio International
- Video: Dave’s “Sproutie” home-brew regenerative receiver in action!
- Daniel’s Deutsche Welle QSL card
- Mike’s mini review of the RadioShack Model 2000669 shortwave radio
- New RadioShack portable AM/FM/SW radio?
- Tecsun PL-660 price drop on Amazon
Tag Archives: RFspace
The NetSDR radio is a high performance networked SDR with 1.6 MHz bandwidth. The NetSDR uses a high performance 80 MHz, 16 bit ADC with both dithering and randomization for best performance. The output I/Q bandwidth is configurable via software. … Continue reading
The SDR-IP is an internet protocol (TCP/IP), high-performance, software defined receiver with 1.8 MHz bandwidth. It offers versatility for scientific research, radio astronomy, shortwave listening and amateur radio. Specs: Frequency Range: 0.01 – 34 MHz * Digital Down Converter: Xilinx … Continue reading
The SDR-14™ is a 14-bit software defined radio receiver. It offers a broad range of spectrum analyzer and demodulation capabilities. Specs: Maximum display bandwidth of 30 MHz at a 254 HZ RBW. Records and plays back spectrum segments up to … Continue reading