Shortwave Radio Index content by SWLing.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at swling.com.
- C Crane
- County Comm
- Cross Country Wireless
- IZT Labs
- Lazy Dog Engineering
- Made in Australia
- Made in Germany
- Made in Indonesia
- Made in Italy
- Made In Japan
- Made in the UK
- Made in USA
- Midnight Science
- PC controlled
- Ramsey Electronics
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
TagsAlinco Analog AOR C. Crane County Comm DE008 Degen Degen DE008 Digital Radio Mondial DRM Eton Grundig Icom IZT Labs Kaito Kchibo Made in Australia Made in Germany Made In Japan Made in USA MP3 Portable Portables Quantum Quantum Shortwave Radio Radio Kits RDS RFspace Sangean SDR Self-Powered Shortwave Portables Shortwave Radio Kits Shortwave Radios Si4734 SiLabs Si4734 Silicon Labs Silicon Labs Si4734 Software-Defined Radio Software-Defined Radios Sony Tecsun Ten-Tec Ultralight Winradio
- Playa de Pals transmitter site history and documentary
- Radio Exterior de España: new management and possible change
- How Tudor enjoys Radio Australia
- BBC World Service Director, Peter Horrocks, to resign
- Democratic Voice of Burma (DVB) to end shortwave broadcasts
- Radio Australia: SWLing in the Colorado Rockies
- Listening to WWV at the source: Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
- Check out Neil’s PL-880 quick reference chart
- Address for WSY70 New York VOLMET?
- Can you identify this shortwave broadcasting site?
Tag Archives: Shortwave Radios
Universal Radio has published the price of the Bonito 1102S RadioJet at $699.95 US and they are taking orders. Universal’s price is $300 less than that of the Microtelecom Perseus ($999.95 US) and the $200 less than the WinRadio Excalibur ($899.95 US). … Continue reading
The Cross Country Wireless SDR-4 is an affordable SDR (software defined radio) covering the HF spectrum from 0.85 to 30 MHz. It features a Si570 low noise synthesised VFO, relay switched band pass filtering, a power FET RF amplifier and a built-in … Continue reading