The Kchibo D6110 is a portable DSP-based shortwave radio. Note that this model is primarily available via eBay via sellers in China/Hong Kong.
Specs (per eBay seller hygt369):
- Frequency Range:
- (FM) 87-108 MHz.
- (FM DIY)64-108 Mhz .
- (MW) 522-1710KHz (9KHz step).
- OR 520-1710KHz (10KHz step, DIY).
- (SW) 2.30-21.85 MHz.
- Memories of the radio frequency number (a total of 900)(FM) 300GE . (MW) 300 GE. (SW) 300GE.
- Noise limit sensitivity:
- (FM) is better than 3 uV.
- (MW) is better than 2.5mV / m.
- (SW) is superior to 20 uV.
- Single signal selection is better than 40dB.
- FM signal to noise ratio: better than 55dB.
- MW signal to noise ratio: better than 45dB.
- 6. 5-volt DC power supply:
- Built-in battery 3PCS 5 batteries。
- External power supply 5V 300mA .
- Maximum current consumption is less than 250mA.
- The maximum output power of 100mW.
- Stereo separation 25dB.
- Machine speaker Φ57mm / 16Ω/0.25W
- Φ3.5mm 32Ω external headphone.
- Dimensions 140 x 88 x 26mm.
- Body weight of 190g (without batteries)
- English Manual, Stereo headphones, external soft-antenna, leather bags,exquisite packaging.