The SDR-IQ™ is a 14-bit software defined radio receiver. It offers a broad range of spectrum analyzer and demodulation capabilities.
- Frequency Range: 500Hz to 30 MHz in 1 Hz steps. (Usable down to 100 Hz)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Clipping RF level (Max Gain): -4dBm (Typ)
- Maximum Frequency display BW: 190 KHz
- Sampling Rate: 66.666 MHz
- I/Q Image Rejection: 80 dB+ (Typ)
- MDS (500 Hz): -127 dBm @ 14 MHz
- Input IP3: 15dBm+ (Typ) * Measured with a dither signal
- Voltage: 5 Volts (USB port powered)
- Current Draw: 425 mA
- Connectors: BNC (RF In), USB 2.0, RS-232 (Serial Bi-directional)
- Indicators: Power (Green), Sample (Yellow), ADC Clip (Red)
- Dimensions: 3.75×3.75×1.25 Inches
- Processor: Atmel AT91SAM7S256 w/ JTAG port.
- Analog Demod: AM, WFM, USB, LSB, N-FM, DSB and CW
- Measurements Functions: IQ vs. Time, Power vs. Frequency, Power vs. Frequency vs. Time 3D Surface, Power vs. Frequency vs. Time
- Spectrogram, Power in BW vs. Time, IQ Phase
- Max FFT Size: 262144 Point
- Max IQ Recording (All BWs): Unlimited to Hardrive.
- Screen Update Rate: 50 FFTs/sec , 190 KHz SPAN @ 100 Hz RBW
- Window Type: Rectangular, Hanning, Hamming, FlatTop, Blackman, Blackman-Harris
- Displayed Average Noise Level dBm/Hz:-133dBm/Hz TYp. 14.200 MHz
- Worst Case Spurious Carriers (Birdies):-80dBfs , -100dBfs (typ)