The ATS-909X is the flagship of the Sangean line, replacing the Sangean ATS-909. Note that reviews on (at least) the first production run of the ATS-909X have been luke warm at best.
- Pages: 18 Presets / SW 39 Pages: 351 Presets) + 1 Priority Preset
- Five Tuning Methods:Direct Frequency Tuning,Auto Scan .
- Manual Tuning,Memory Recall and Rotary Tuning
- ATS (Auto Tuning System) Auto Scan and Preset Priority.
- Signal Strength in FM / MW / LW Bands
- FM RDS / RBDS with PS, PTY, RT and CT Features .
- DSP IF Decoder.
- Large LCD Screen with BrightWhite LED Backlight .
- Automatically Searches for Strongest Signal Station within SW.
- Station Pages
- Alarm: Radio or HWS (HumaneWake System) Buzzer.
- Built-In 42World Time & D.S.T.Device with 2 Editable City Names
- AMWide / Narrow filter / FM Mono / Stereo Selector Switch / SSB (Single Side Band):USB / LSB 40Hz .
- Set on Fine Tuning
- Built-In 42World Time & D.S.T .Device
- Manufacturer’s Product Page (product announcement) – Sangean ATS-909X
- Check out the 909X in our Mega Shortwave Radio Review
- Initial reaction on RadioReference
- Discussion regarding price v. performance on Dxer.ca
- RadioIntel review
- Keith Perron’s Video Review from PCJ Media:
PCJ Radio review of the NEW Sangean ATS909X from Keith Perron on Vimeo.