- The SW Archive now participates in two affiliate advertising programs with two large retailers that still sell shortwave radios, the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the eBay Partnership, designed to provide a means for sites like ours to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to these retailers of radio products. Many of our links now function as affiliate links. This means that by clicking on these links, a small percentage of the purchase price for goods you purchase from these sellers will help support our site’s running costs. We hope you understand, and are grateful for your support.
But please note that we will never create a post and product link explicitly to receive a commission. Additionally, we always try to include links to other retail options if they are available, as we support and freely advertise independent ham radio retailers. Thank you, too, for your support of these sites and for making the initial suggestion of joining affiliate programs program. It has been providing a nice supplement for our running costs.
Shortwave Radio Index content by SWLing.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at swling.com.
- C Crane
- County Comm
- Cross Country Wireless
- IZT Labs
- Lazy Dog Engineering
- Made in Australia
- Made in Germany
- Made in Indonesia
- Made in Italy
- Made In Japan
- Made in the UK
- Made in USA
- Midnight Science
- PC controlled
- Ramsey Electronics
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
- Spectrafold Technologies
TagsAlinco Analog AOR C. Crane County Comm Degen Degen DE008 Digital Radio Mondial DRM DSP Eton Grundig Icom IZT Labs Kaito Kchibo Made in Australia Made in Germany Made In Japan Made in USA MP3 Portable Portables Quantum Quantum Shortwave Radio Radio Kits RDS RFspace Sangean SDR Self-Powered Shortwave Portables Shortwave Radio Kits Shortwave Radios Si4734 SiLabs Si4734 Silicon Labs Silicon Labs Si4734 Software-Defined Radio Software-Defined Radios Sony Tecsun Ten-Tec Ultralight Winradio
- Dan spots an Icom IC-R71A in Narcos
- Going By the Numbers
- Looking under the hood: Comparing the XHDATA D-808 and Digitech AR-1780
- Radio Deal: C. Crane CCRadio 2 at NPR Shop
- Want a gorgeous 1940 RCA 50 kW shortwave transmitter from the RCI Sackville station?
- XHDATA D-808: A Shortwave Comparison Against Four Other Portables
- A review of the Sangean HDR-16 AM/FM HD Radio
- Mark recommends the Otterbox 3000 as a robust case for the XHDATA D-808
- The Ham Station is closing shop
- Rolf’s Sony ICF-SW35 mod removes the beep sound
Tag Archives: Sangean
The Sangean PT633 ProTravel is a compact analog radio featuring AM, FM and nine shortwave bands Specs: Tuning LED. LCD Display W / Clock. Frequencies FM 87-108.5 AM 520-1710 SW 5.90 ~ 6.20; 7.10 ~ 7.35; 9.40 ~ 9.90; 11.60 … Continue reading
The Sangean PT-80 ProTravel is a compact digital radio featuring longwave, AM, FM plus continuous shortwave coverage. Specs: Analog Tuned w / Tuning LED. Rotary Tuning Control. Large Readable Face. Frequencies FM 87.5-108 AM 520-1710 SW 4.75 ~ 5.06; 5.90 … Continue reading
The Sangean PT-50 is a portable FM / AM / SW 1-7 analog shortwave receiver with world times. Specs: Rotary Analog Tuning. Backlit LCD Display. Built-in Clock. Frequencies FM 87.5-108 AM 530-1710 SW 4.75 ~ 5.06; 5.90 ~ 6.20; 7.10 … Continue reading
The Sangean PT10 ProTravel is a compact analog radio featuring longwave, AM, FM and nine shortwave bands. Specs: Analog Tuned w / Tuning LED. Rotary Tuning Control. Large Readable Face. Frequencies FM 87.5-108 AM 520-1710 SW 4.75 ~ 5.06; 5.90 … Continue reading
The Sangean SG-622 (a.k.a. RadioShack DX-397) is an analog AM, FM, shortwave radio. It is affordable, simple and surprisingly sensitive for the casual broadcast listener. Specs: Coverage AM 530 to 1710 kHz The ten shortwave bands cover: 4.5-5.05, 5.8-6.3, 7.1-8, … Continue reading
The ATS-909X is the flagship of the Sangean line, replacing the Sangean ATS-909. Note that reviews on (at least) the first production run of the ATS-909X have been luke warm at best. Specs: Pages: 18 Presets / SW 39 Pages: … Continue reading
The Sangean ATS-505P is an FM / MW / LW / SW PLL Synthesized portable receiver. Specs: PLL Synthesized Digital Tuning. Professional digital multi-band world receiver. Backlit LCD Display. Frequency FM 87.5-108 AM 517-1710 SW 1.711-29999 kHz (Continuous) LW 153-279 … Continue reading