- The SW Archive now participates in two affiliate advertising programs with two large retailers that still sell shortwave radios, the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the eBay Partnership, designed to provide a means for sites like ours to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to these retailers of radio products. Many of our links now function as affiliate links. This means that by clicking on these links, a small percentage of the purchase price for goods you purchase from these sellers will help support our site’s running costs. We hope you understand, and are grateful for your support.
But please note that we will never create a post and product link explicitly to receive a commission. Additionally, we always try to include links to other retail options if they are available, as we support and freely advertise independent ham radio retailers. Thank you, too, for your support of these sites and for making the initial suggestion of joining affiliate programs program. It has been providing a nice supplement for our running costs.
Shortwave Radio Index content by SWLing.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at swling.com.
- C Crane
- County Comm
- Cross Country Wireless
- IZT Labs
- Lazy Dog Engineering
- Made in Australia
- Made in Germany
- Made in Indonesia
- Made in Italy
- Made In Japan
- Made in the UK
- Made in USA
- Midnight Science
- PC controlled
- Ramsey Electronics
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
- Spectrafold Technologies
TagsAlinco Analog AOR C. Crane County Comm Degen Degen DE008 Digital Radio Mondial DRM DSP Eton Grundig Icom IZT Labs Kaito Kchibo Made in Australia Made in Germany Made In Japan Made in USA MP3 Portable Portables Quantum Quantum Shortwave Radio Radio Kits RDS RFspace Sangean SDR Self-Powered Shortwave Portables Shortwave Radio Kits Shortwave Radios Si4734 SiLabs Si4734 Silicon Labs Silicon Labs Si4734 Software-Defined Radio Software-Defined Radios Sony Tecsun Ten-Tec Ultralight Winradio
- Big changes at the SWLing Post
- NHK WORLD expands and rebrands as NHK WORLD-JAPAN
- RRI 2018 Summer Broadcast Frequencies
- GatesAir halts production of AM transmitters
- Tom praises Anon-Co’s “first-rate” customer service
- What’s Up with the XHDATA D-808 Availability in the USA?
- From the Isle of Music & Uncle Bill’s Melting Pot, Mar 18-Apr 1
- Radio Survivor: Exploring and Preserving the Brooklyn Pirate Radio Scene
- Guest Post: Radios I Have Known #2
- Video: The Story of Radio Broadcasting (Westinghouse 1944)
Category Archives: Professional
The Ten-Tec RX-340 is a multi-mode, general coverage synthesized receiver utilizing extensive Digital Signal Processing. DSP brings the performance and repeatability of expensive military grade communications receivers into the price range of top end commercial receivers for shortwave listeners. Tunable … Continue reading
The R&S® ESMD wideband monitoring receiver can handle all the tasks involved in the areas of signal searching, radiomonitoring, radio detection/reconnaissance and spectrum monitoring in line with ITU recommendations. The receiver is equally well suited for mobile and stationary applications. … Continue reading
The IC-R9500 covers 0.005-3335MHz in SSB, AM, FM (WFM), CW, FSK and P25 modes. The IC-R9500 achieves outstanding performance by using a D-MOS FET array in the 1st mixer (below 30MHz) and an excellent IMD roofing filter. The IC-R9500 has … Continue reading
The IZT R4000 represents IZT Labs’ third generation of high-performance digital receivers. It supports multiple simultaneous users on multiple channels an has the ability to store and analyze the huge amounts of data that come with this increased instantaneous bandwidth … Continue reading
The IZT R3301 is a portable receiver with an integrated server for data recording. The receiver is optimized for recoding of RF signals in frequently changing environments. The RF characteristics of the IZT R3301 are identical to the IZT R3000 … Continue reading
The IZT R3200 combines state-of-the-art high frequency technologies with the latest developments in digital signal processing thus providing one of the most comprehensive receiver platforms available today. The IZT R3200 offers the same performance as the IZT R3000 for applications … Continue reading
The IZT R3000 is a professional digital HF, VHF and UHF receiver. Its world-class rf performance and state-of-the art digital signal processing make it the ideal sensor for direction finders, signal recording and COMINT systems. The IZT R3000 has been … Continue reading