- The SW Archive now participates in two affiliate advertising programs with two large retailers that still sell shortwave radios, the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the eBay Partnership, designed to provide a means for sites like ours to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to these retailers of radio products. Many of our links now function as affiliate links. This means that by clicking on these links, a small percentage of the purchase price for goods you purchase from these sellers will help support our site’s running costs. We hope you understand, and are grateful for your support.
But please note that we will never create a post and product link explicitly to receive a commission. Additionally, we always try to include links to other retail options if they are available, as we support and freely advertise independent ham radio retailers. Thank you, too, for your support of these sites and for making the initial suggestion of joining affiliate programs program. It has been providing a nice supplement for our running costs.
Shortwave Radio Index content by SWLing.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at swling.com.
- C Crane
- County Comm
- Cross Country Wireless
- IZT Labs
- Lazy Dog Engineering
- Made in Australia
- Made in Germany
- Made in Indonesia
- Made in Italy
- Made In Japan
- Made in the UK
- Made in USA
- Midnight Science
- PC controlled
- Ramsey Electronics
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
- Spectrafold Technologies
TagsAlinco Analog AOR C. Crane County Comm Degen Degen DE008 Digital Radio Mondial DRM DSP Eton Grundig Icom IZT Labs Kaito Kchibo Made in Australia Made in Germany Made In Japan Made in USA MP3 Portable Portables Quantum Quantum Shortwave Radio Radio Kits RDS RFspace Sangean SDR Self-Powered Shortwave Portables Shortwave Radio Kits Shortwave Radios Si4734 SiLabs Si4734 Silicon Labs Silicon Labs Si4734 Software-Defined Radio Software-Defined Radios Sony Tecsun Ten-Tec Ultralight Winradio
- Big changes at the SWLing Post
- NHK WORLD expands and rebrands as NHK WORLD-JAPAN
- RRI 2018 Summer Broadcast Frequencies
- GatesAir halts production of AM transmitters
- Tom praises Anon-Co’s “first-rate” customer service
- What’s Up with the XHDATA D-808 Availability in the USA?
- From the Isle of Music & Uncle Bill’s Melting Pot, Mar 18-Apr 1
- Radio Survivor: Exploring and Preserving the Brooklyn Pirate Radio Scene
- Guest Post: Radios I Have Known #2
- Video: The Story of Radio Broadcasting (Westinghouse 1944)
Category Archives: DRM
The Enablia TitanSDR is a multi-channel HF receiver with parallel demodulation, recording and analysis of up to 40 simultaneous HF simultaneous emissions. According to Enablia, the TitanSDR is designed for homeland security and foreign intelligence (SIGINT and COMINT), military communications, … Continue reading
The ELAD FDM-S1 is one of the first software defined radios to hit the market in 2012. According to the FDM-S1 retailer, WoodBoxRadio, units should start shipping in March 2012. Though very little is known about this receiver, the specifications … Continue reading
The DR111 is a future DRM portable radio scheduled to hit the market later this year. Pre-production models may be shipped as early as April 2012. We have very little information about this receiver other than what has been posted … Continue reading
The SSB LAN-SDR represents the latest in SDR (Software Defined Receveir) design. What is unique about the SSB LAN-SDR is that it can be hooked up to a home network and used anywhere withing your house via your PC and … Continue reading
The Ten-Tec RX-340 is a multi-mode, general coverage synthesized receiver utilizing extensive Digital Signal Processing. DSP brings the performance and repeatability of expensive military grade communications receivers into the price range of top end commercial receivers for shortwave listeners. Tunable … Continue reading