The Ten-Tec RX-320D is a PC-controlled shortwave receiver that allows quality SWLing at an affordable price. Please see our full review of the Ten-Tec RX-320D.
- MODES: AM, LSB, USB, CW
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 100 kHz – 30 MHz
- FREQUENCY ACCURACY: +/- 100 Hz at 25 degrees C.
- MEMORIES: Limited only by available RAM in PC, virtually any PC will store 1000’s of stations.
- AM (80% mod @ 1 kHz) 6 kHz .64 uV for 12 dB S+N/N
- CW/SSB 2.5 kHz .3 uV for 10 dB S+N/N
- SELECTIVITY: 34 IF-DSP bandwidth filters built-in. 300 Hz, 330 Hz, 375-750 Hz in 75 Hz steps, 750-3000 Hz in 150 Hz steps, 3000-6000 Hz in 300 Hz steps, 8 kHz.
- THIRD ORDER INTERCEPT: + 10 dBm
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 90 dB @ 2.4 kHz bandwidth at 50 kHz spacing
- I-F FREQUENCIES: 1st I-F 45 MHz, 2nd I-F 455 kHz, 3rd I-F 12 kHz
- I-F REJECTION:> 60 dB
- IMAGE REJECTION:> 60 dB
- I-F OUTPUT: Center frequency, 12 kHz; bandwidth> 10 kHz; level approx. 2 V pk-pk into 600 ohms, sound-card compatible.
- ANTENNA: 50 ohm unbalanced for external antenna. High impedance at telescoping whip connection, automatically switched out of line when external antenna connected.
- PC INTERFACE: Industry standard serial interface on DB9 connector,USB-to-serial adapter provided for USB use
- CONNECTIONS: + DC input, DB9 for serial port, external antenna, line output to sound card, I-F output, external speaker.
- POWER REQUIRED: < 500 mA at 13.5 – 15 VDC, wall transformer 110 VAC supplied AUDIO: 1 watt at 4 ohms.> 1 v p-p output into 600 ohms (typical to drive a sound card).
- CONSTRUCTION: 2 epoxy-glass PC boards, aluminum chassis, steel top and bottom
- SIZE: HWD 3″ x 6.25 ” x 6.5″
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)
- Manufacturer’s web page – Ten-Tec RX-320D