The SDR-14™ is a 14-bit software defined radio receiver. It offers a broad range of spectrum analyzer and demodulation capabilities.
- Maximum display bandwidth of 30 MHz at a 254 HZ RBW.
- Records and plays back spectrum segments up to 196 KHz wide with full demodulation and tuning capabilities.
- Extremely high resolution with RBW as low as 31 mHz (milli Hz)
- Fully documented interface and ActiveX control.
- Drivers for Linux and Windows.
- Network server application for Linux and Windows. Allows remote use of the radio across high speed internet.
- Reliable SpectraVue software with free upgrades.
- Included example source code for spectrum analysis application.
- Directly interfaces with Icom, Kenwood, Elecraft and Yaesu radios for use as a tracking panoramic adapter.
- Optional hardware gate option for synchronization of captures. (Pulsar Astronomy, Loran, Sonar, Radar)
- Supports AM, FN, NFM, WFM, LSB, USB, CW, CWR, DSB, DRM and customs demod filters / offsets.
- Outputs data in I/Q Wave Format, Excel and graphic formats with resolutions as wide as 262144 pixels.
- Comes with software, power supply, manual and USB cable.
- Manufacturer’s Product Page – RFspace SDR-14