The NetSDR radio is a high performance networked SDR with 1.6 MHz bandwidth. The NetSDR uses a high performance 80 MHz, 16 bit ADC with both dithering and randomization for best performance. The output I/Q bandwidth is configurable via software. PC communications are handled over a 100 base-T port using 24 or 16 bit I/Q words.
The NetSDR is a complete plug and play solution. There is no need for additional preamplifiers, preselectors or code development.
- Frequency Range: 0.01 – 34 MHz *
- Digital Down Converter: Xilinx FPGA
- Synchronization : Optional Frequency Only
- PC Interface: Ethernet 100 base-T (UDP/TCP/IP)
- Filters: 115+ dB 80% Alias Free BW
- Decimation Rate: Variable 40-6400 (in 4 increment)
- Output I/Q Bandwidth: 10 KHz to 1.60 MHz *NEW* DDC Flatness: <0.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 104+ dB
- MDS Preamp Off (500Hz): -129dBm 1.8 – 30 MHz
- MDS Preamp On (500Hz): -130dBm 1.8 – 30 MHz Analog to Digital Converter: 16 bit w/ Dither
- IQ Mute Control: Available on RS-232 Pin *NEW* Preselection: 10 Filters
- Attenuators: 0, -10dB, -20dB, -30dB
- Sample Rate: 80.000 000 MHz
- Memory: 65536 x 16 bit samples
- External Radio Control: Built-in RS-232 port
- Dimensions: 8” x 6” x 1.5”
- Power: 5 Volts DC @ 1.5 Amp **
- Connections: 3 x BNC (RF In, Ext Ref, IF Out) , RS-232, USB Setup, Stereo In, Ethernet, Power, RX Mute.
- Compliance: CE,FCC,IC
- Ethernet Bandwidth Requirements:
- 2.00 MHz Output Sample Rate = 64.0Mb/s*16bit IQ
- 1.00 MHz Output Sample Rate = 48.0Mb/s*24bit IQ 0.50 MHz Output Sample Rate = 24.0Mb/s*24bit IQ 0.01 MHz Output Sample Rate = 0.60Mb/s*24bit IQ