The Tecsun PL-310 is an exceptional value and high-performance shortwave radio. A favorite amongst ultra-light Dxers, it is primarily available through eBay sellers in Hong Kong. Please see link below to search eBay for a Tecsun PL-310.
- FM : 87 ~ 108MHz (Russia 64 ~ 108MHz, Japan 76 ~ 108MHz, USA 87.5 ~ 108MHz)
- MW : 522 ~ 1620kHz (USA 520 ~ 1710kHz) with 9kHz / 10kHz tuning step selectable
- LW : 153KHz to 513KHz
- SW : 2300KHz to 21950KHz.
- With Silicon Labs Si4734 Micro-chip – High Sensitivity & Selectivity
- Noise Limit sensitivity: FM band < 3uV @30dB, MW band <1mV/m @26dB, LW band <10mV/m @26dB, SW band < 18uV @ 26dB.
- AM IF bandwidth : 1, 2, 3, 4, 6kHz.
- LCD Display Screen
- Six tuning mode selectable: 1) Jog dial manual tuning 2) Auto scan tuning for FM, MW, LW & SW 3) Pre-setting manual scan tuning 4) Memory pre-setting auto scan tuning 5) Memory pre-setting address direct entry tuning 6) Frequency direct entry tuning
- Auto Tuning Storage function (ATS) for FM, MW , LW & SW band.
- 500 Preset Memories (100 memories for each MW / FM and LW, 200 memories for SW)
- Multi-functions Digital Display for Frequency, Signal Strength, S/N ratio, Clock & Alarm, Temperature (°C or °F) & Battery Consumption.
- Digital clock function with 12/24 Hour Format
- Alarm by radio or “buzz”, and with the automatically alarm stopper within 1 – 90 minutes
- Highly intelligent On / Off switch : allow to set the sleep timer from 1 – 120 minutes, or turn the power on / off directly
- FM Mono & Stereo
- Light & Snooze function – 5 minutes, repeated three times
- Key lock function
- Volume Knob with maximum 30 sound levels
- Vertical Back Stand
- Built In DC 5V USB jack, Earphone Jack, FM & SW Antenna Jack
- Built-in Charging System to charge the Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Power supply : USB 5V/250mA external adaptor (not included) / 3pcs AA size batteries
- Unit size 141 x 87 x 30 mm (L x H x W)
- Net Weight :187g
- Original accessories : 1pc stereo earphone, 1pc carrying pouch and English manual (printing format)
- Specs source: eBay.com
Pingback: Ultralight shortwave radios now tagged in the Shortwave Radio Index (SWRI) « The SWLing Post
Pingback: Ultralight shortwave radios now tagged in the Shortwave Radio Index (SWRI) | Shortwave Radio Index
Pingback: A review of the Degen DE321 DSP shortwave radio | The SWLing Post