The Tecsun PL-660 is a portable LW/MW/FM/SW/AIR radio that features the AIR band. This radio is relatively new to the market at time of this post. As with most Tecsun radios, the PL-660 is primarily available through eBay sellers in Hong-Kong. Please see our link below which automatically searches eBay for these sellers.
- Frequency Range:
- FM : 76 ~ 108MHz
- Japan 76 ~ 108MHz / Germany 87.5 ~ 108MHz
- MW : 522 ~ 1620kHz (band step 1/9kHz for Asia / Africa / Europe) / 520 ~ 1710kHz (band step 10kHz for Northern America) ·
- LW : 100KHz to 519KHz (band step 1/9kHz)
- SW : 1711KHz to 29999KHz.(band step 1/5kHz)
- AIR : 118~137MHz (band step 1/25kHz)
- Noise Limit sensitivity:
- FM band < 3uV @30dB.
- MW band <1mV/m @26dB.
- LW band <5mV/m @26dB.
- SW band < 20uV @ 26dB.
- SSB <1uV
- AIR <5uV
- Receiver: Dual Conversion, SSB (include upper side band & lower side band), Air Band, SYNC
- Tone Adjustment Treble/Bass
Pingback: SWLing.com’s 2011 Holiday Shortwave Radio Buying Guide | The SWLing Post
Pingback: 2012 WRTH: A Look Inside | | The SWLing PostThe SWLing Post
Pingback: A traveler’s review of the Grundig G6 shortwave radio | | The SWLing PostThe SWLing Post
Pingback: SWLing.com’s 2012 Holiday Shortwave and Radio Gift Guide | The SWLing Post
Pingback: Living off-grid? The ideal shortwave radio system for you | The SWLing Post
Pingback: The best shortwave receiver for your boat or yacht | The SWLing Post
Pingback: A review of the Tecsun PL-880 portable shortwave radio | The SWLing Post
Pingback: Weak signals: Which radio do you prefer? | The SWLing Post