The Degen DE321 is a new DSP-based, portable analog shortwave radio. Like the Tecsun R-2010, what makes this radio unique is the fact that it’s analog, very inexpensive and DSP-based.
Please click here for our own full review of the Degen DE321. Once the Tecsun R-2010 is on the market, we will draw a comparison between the two radios.
The Degen DE321 is only available via eBay from sellers in Hong Kong and China. We have provided a link below to make your search very easy.
- Shortwave frequency coverage: SW1 (5.70MHz to 6.40MHz), SW2 (6.85MHz to 7.50MHz), SW3 (9.30MHz to 10.00MHz), SW4 (11.60MHz to 12.20MHz), SW5 (13.55MHz to 14.15MHz), SW6 (15.10MHz to 15.90MHz), SW7 (17.20MHz to 18.00MHz), SW8 (21.30MHz to 21.95MHz).
- FM band frequency coverage: from 64.0MHz to 108.0MHz.
- MW band frequency coverage: from 522KHz to 1710KHz.
- Noise Limited Sensitivity: FM band < 10uV, MW band < 1mV/m, SW band < 30uV.
- Single Signal Selectivity: > 10dB.
- Built-in speaker: 50mm diameter and 8 Ohm impedance.
- The power supply used on this DE321 radio: Qty 2 AA batteries or 2 AA size 1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Size 120 × 74 × 21 / 4.7 x 2.9 x 0.8 inch.