- The SW Archive now participates in two affiliate advertising programs with two large retailers that still sell shortwave radios, the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the eBay Partnership, designed to provide a means for sites like ours to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to these retailers of radio products. Many of our links now function as affiliate links. This means that by clicking on these links, a small percentage of the purchase price for goods you purchase from these sellers will help support our site’s running costs. We hope you understand, and are grateful for your support.
But please note that we will never create a post and product link explicitly to receive a commission. Additionally, we always try to include links to other retail options if they are available, as we support and freely advertise independent ham radio retailers. Thank you, too, for your support of these sites and for making the initial suggestion of joining affiliate programs program. It has been providing a nice supplement for our running costs.
Shortwave Radio Index content by SWLing.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at swling.com.
- C Crane
- County Comm
- Cross Country Wireless
- IZT Labs
- Lazy Dog Engineering
- Made in Australia
- Made in Germany
- Made in Indonesia
- Made in Italy
- Made In Japan
- Made in the UK
- Made in USA
- Midnight Science
- PC controlled
- Ramsey Electronics
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Software-Defined Radios (SDR)
- Spectrafold Technologies
TagsAlinco Analog AOR C. Crane County Comm Degen Degen DE008 Digital Radio Mondial DRM DSP Eton Grundig Icom IZT Labs Kaito Kchibo Made in Australia Made in Germany Made In Japan Made in USA MP3 Portable Portables Quantum Quantum Shortwave Radio Radio Kits RDS RFspace Sangean SDR Self-Powered Shortwave Portables Shortwave Radio Kits Shortwave Radios Si4734 SiLabs Si4734 Silicon Labs Silicon Labs Si4734 Software-Defined Radio Software-Defined Radios Sony Tecsun Ten-Tec Ultralight Winradio
- A review of CozyPhones sleep headphones
- Receive SSTV images from the ISS today
- Schematic for the PLL EDUTEC 4-Band Digital Radio Weltempfänger?
- Babcock Test Transmission on the Tecsun PL-310ET
- Mike spots the RCA AR-88 in series “Prime Suspect: Tennison”
- From the Isle of Music & Uncle Bill’s Melting Pot, July 23-29
- The Tecsun PL-880: triple conversion architecture
- Ian’s 80th birthday celebration
- Shortwave List: Cap’s shortwave schedule Android app now open to Beta testing
- Elad FDM-DUO: now available in camouflage!
Tag Archives: Made in Germany
The Medav LR2 is a professional software defined radio manufactured by Medav in Germany. This radio received an excellent review in the 2011 World Radio TV Handbook. Specifications: Frequency range: 100 kHz to 30 MHz Direct sampling of HF signal avoids … Continue reading
The Bonito 1102S RadioJet is the latest in PC Controlled receivers from Germany. The new Bonito RadioJet 1102S shortwave receiver combines innovative design with the advantages of modern computer technology. One unique feature Bonito pushes is the low noise floor, which … Continue reading
The SSB LAN-SDR represents the latest in SDR (Software Defined Receveir) design. What is unique about the SSB LAN-SDR is that it can be hooked up to a home network and used anywhere withing your house via your PC and … Continue reading
The Franzis Cardboard Tube Radio Kit is a simple, novelty shortwave radio kit. It is made of cardboard, operates on batteries and there are no true reviews for comparison, save one builder’s report below. We would not believe this to … Continue reading
The R&S® ESMD wideband monitoring receiver can handle all the tasks involved in the areas of signal searching, radiomonitoring, radio detection/reconnaissance and spectrum monitoring in line with ITU recommendations. The receiver is equally well suited for mobile and stationary applications. … Continue reading
The IZT R4000 represents IZT Labs’ third generation of high-performance digital receivers. It supports multiple simultaneous users on multiple channels an has the ability to store and analyze the huge amounts of data that come with this increased instantaneous bandwidth … Continue reading
The IZT R3301 is a portable receiver with an integrated server for data recording. The receiver is optimized for recoding of RF signals in frequently changing environments. The RF characteristics of the IZT R3301 are identical to the IZT R3000 … Continue reading
The IZT R3200 combines state-of-the-art high frequency technologies with the latest developments in digital signal processing thus providing one of the most comprehensive receiver platforms available today. The IZT R3200 offers the same performance as the IZT R3000 for applications … Continue reading