The Tecsun PL-390 is a dual speaker DSP FM Stereo / MW / LW / SW (2.3-21.95 MHz) portable shortwave radio. As with most Tecsun radios, the PL-390 is primarily available through eBay sellers in Hong-Kong. Please see our link below which automatically searches eBay for these sellers.
- Tuning Methods: Easy Tuning Mode (ETM), Auto Tuning Storage (ATS), Direct Keypad entry, Auto scan tuning, Manual tuning.
- 550 Station memories (100 presets for each FM / LW / MW and 250 presets for SW)
- LCD Display: Station Frequency, Signal Strength, Temperature, Battery Consumption and Clock etc.
- Digital volume control with 30 adjustable levels
- Sleep timer function (1-120 minutes)
- Alarm by radio (adjustable alarm stopper within 1-90 minutes) or Alarm by buzzer
- Built-in Dual Speakers
- Built-in rechargeable function via USB jack (5V)
- Operated by 3 x AA batteries (excluded) or external adapter (excluded)
- Unit size: 186X89X29 mm
- Updated review on Herculodge
- Both Sides Now Stereo Chat Board (focusing on FM reception)
- Chris Freitas (new)
Pingback: Tecsun PL-398BT | Shortwave Radio Index
Pingback: Tecsun PL-398MP | Shortwave Radio Index
Pingback: The Grundig G2 Reporter – a new shortwave radio from Eton Corporation | | The SWLing PostThe SWLing Post
Pingback: A review of the Degen DE1129 portable shortwave radio | The SWLing Post
Pingback: Taking A Look At The Tecsun PL-390 | Chris Freitas's Wordpress