The Netherlands will face Spain in Johannesburg on Sunday 11 July at 1830 UTC in the final of the FIFA World Cup 2010. Radio Netherlands Worldwide has posted the broadcast frequencies for this event and we have them listed below.
The following shortwave/mediumwave frequencies will will carry live coverage in Dutch, mind you (all times UTC):
* 1200-2200: 1296 kHz for Benelux
* 1800-2200: 5915 kHz to South Africa
* 1700-2200: 5935 kHz to Indonesia, Australia & Indian Ocean
* 1700-2200: 5950 kHz to Europe and Scandinavia
* 1700-2200: 9895 kHz to SW Europe
* 1800-2200: 11670 kHz to SE Europe & Middle East
* 1800-2200: 11905 kHz to US East Coast
* 1800-2200: 13640 kHz to US & Canada
* 1800-2200: 13685 kHz to Central & East Africa
* 1700-2200: 15310 kHz to Caribbean & Florida
* 1800-2200: 15475 kHz to South America
* 1700-2200: 17535 kHz to Atlantic Ocean & West Africa
Thanks to RNW Media Networks for this info.
UPDATE: Did you record the FIFA World Cup on shortwave? If so, please send me your audio, I would be happy to post it on SWLing.com.