IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The CEO of EWTN, owner of WEWN shortwave, announced on March 13 that they will not be able to host any meetings in the near future due to the COVID-19 coronavirus situation. As of now, there is no way to know how long the virus is going to be around or how transmittable it may become, so we are trying to take appropriate measures. NASB Board member Glen Tapley of WEWN said: “As much as we are looking forward to hosting the meeting and getting together with everyone, we are going to have to hold off on hosting NASB. Travel plans of attendees should not be finalized at this point. We will stay in contact and keep an eye on the coming weeks and months and hopefully be able to host NASB later this year.” So please do not make airline or other travel reservations, at least until we are able to announce new plans later this year. For those who have already made reservations, we hope that you will be able to cancel or change them due to the coronavirus circumstances. We are sorry for this change of plans, but we hope that the situation will soon improve.