Hi there, here is the second set of reception videos for my transatlantic MW DX catches using the 200 metre Beverage antenna. Most of the signals originate from the United States and Canada, however, there is also a catch from Mexico – XERF La Ponderosa – which is a personal first and another from Bogotá, Colombia – Verdad Radio. I hope you enjoy them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like further details regarding the Beverage design and/or construction. in the meantime, thank you for watching/listening and I wish you all great DX!
- MW DX with 200 m Beverage: HJQT Verdad Radio 1580 kHz, Bogotá, Colombia, first reception
- MW DX with 200 m Beverage: CKCM 620 kHz, Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador
- MW DX with 200 m Beverage: XERF La Ponderosa 1570 kHz, Mexico, first reception
- MW DX with 200 metre Beverage: WFAN 660 kHz New York, best ever reception
- MW DX with 200 metre Beverage: CKAC 730 kHz Montreal, Quebec, LSB
- MW DX with 200 metre Beverage: WBGG-AM ESPN Pittsburgh 970 kHz, first reception
- MW DX with 200 metre Beverage: WBBR 1130 kHz New York, best ever signal
Clint Gouveia is the author of this post and a regular contributor to the SWLing Post. Clint actively publishes videos of his shortwave radio excursions on his YouTube channel: Oxford Shortwave Log. Clint is based in Oxfordshire, England.